The 2019 lecture programme was packed full of highly engaging topics. The speakers at this year’s event are top clinicians in their respective fields as well as multi-award winners, so you’re sure to leave the show feeling inspired and energised.
More Irish Dentistry Show 2020 speakers will be announced soon.
During the seminar, you’ll discover that any business success relies on the three concepts of attraction, conversion and retention of patients. If you can master all 3, you’ll be able to turbo boost your profits from facial aesthetics. Also, these concepts can be utilised in your dentistry business too.
Key learning aims, objectives and outcomes:
Dr Harry Singh has been carrying out facial aesthetics since 2002 and has treated over 5,000 cases. He is a leading light in the UK facial aesthetics profession. He is a trainer for Medfx and Galderma and on the editorial board of Aesthetic Medicine. He was awarded the Fellowship of The-International-Academy-for-Dental-Facial aesthetics.
He is not only a skilful facial aesthetician but a keen marketer which he feels is vital to attract and retain patients requesting facial aesthetic services. He has published numerous articles on the clinical and non-clinical aspects of facial aesthetics and spoken at dental and facial aesthetics conferences on these topics.
He runs numerous clinical and non-clinical workshops for his training company – www.botulinumtoxinclub.co.uk which is one of the most prolific winners of awards in the UK, including the winner of the Most Outstanding Business of the year in 2018
This inspiring lecture is packed with excellent clinical tips that dentists can immediately use to improve their clinical dentistry and standard of patient care.
Ash will explain some of his best clinical tips that he uses daily in private practice including diagnostic, communication, aesthetic, restorative and occlusion skills.
Key learning aims and objectives:
• 20 useful clinical tips to help any dentist.
• Learn techniques that will improve accuracy and save time.
• Simple ways to offer better, longer lasting dentistry for patients.
• Strategies to help focus a dentist to do more private dentistry.
Ash is a private dentist and has a unique state-of-the-art dental practice in London called Smile Design By Ash (www.smiledesignbyash.co.uk). More about Ash: –
• A leading cosmetic dentist.
• National and international lecturer.
• Has been extensively featured in national magazines, newspapers and TV programmes such as Extreme Makeover UK, The Only Way Is Essex, This Morning Breakfast Show, Body Shockers and Channel 5 News.
• Has a training academy teaching dentists from all over UK and Europe (www.theacademybyash.co.uk).
• Accepts referrals from dentists for complex wear, restorative and Smile Makeover cases